Statement of Intent
- To provide safe, effective health and primary care services in a responsive way to meet the needs of our patients.
- To show our patients courtesy and respect at all times irrespective of ethnic origin, religious belief, personal attributes or the nature of the health problem.
- To involve our patients in decisions regarding their treatment.
- To promote good health and wellbeing to our patients through education and information; also, utilising electronic processes wherever possible to make care and information more accessible.
- To involve and collaborate in multi-disciplinary team work including nursing and allied healthcare professionals in the care of our patients.
- To ensure that all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently and ensure that they have the opportunities to discuss and learn from problems or issues that arise at any time.
- To encourage our patients to get involved in the practice through active involvement in our patient participation group.